Saturday, September 11, 2010

15 Albums


Fifteen albums in fifteen minutes. My music is more obscure therefore its cooler than yours, therefore I'm cooler than you. Not really. Yes. Really.


1. The Awakening Compilation Vol. 1 by Various



2.Ohio by Over the Rhine


3. AM Radio by Billy Cerveny


4. Alive in the Fall by Jason Harwell



5. The High Cost of Living by Mike Schmid

6. October Sky by Jon Black

7. Nashville to Jesus by Kevin Lawson

8. Summershine by Bill Mallonee and Vigilantes of Love

9. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco

10. All that you Can't Leave Behind by U2

11. The Bends by Radiohead

12. Truth of the World: Welcome to the Show by Evermore

13. Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack by Yoko Kanno

14. Chrono Trigger Sountrack by Yasunori Mitsuda

15. Seiken Densetsu Soundtrack by Kenji Ito



But enough about me, you talk about me now. Not really, I'd like to know yours. Your turn. Now....... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment