Thursday, October 8, 2009

The World is my Canvas




My eye is the brush. My camera phone is my pallet.

Here's another round of my favorite camera phone shots. Again, I have a pretty simple philosophy of shoot what I see. Years of reading graphic novels have given me an eye for juxtaposition.

At any rate, Gentlemen: BEHOLD!!!!


Give me eyes


The Ghost of Wet Weather Falls


Streetlight Rosetta

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


Scivally Bridge

This is Josh Reeves' favorite, and he embodies sexy

"flowers growing out of the desert flowers out of parched ground

flowers coming right up through the cracks
of the pavement in your old town

flowering's not a science it's more like a fine art

flowers coming right up through the cracks of our broke up little hearts"

Bill Mallonee


Karl told me this reminded him of Fern Gully

To the Rescue


Speaking of ferns

My new house.


Raining light

"Stay by your stained glass window and I can tell you
of the Maker of the reds and the greens and blues and the yellows.
And I can show, just this point of light through this window
As the clouds roll away and the sun strikes the pane."
Ridgely

"Can you start walking me again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment